Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alden in Drag

At some point in May, we didn't have running water or a toilet as Dustin was hacking up the bathroom in preparation to rent our home. Alden and I needed both of those things to survive so we hung out at the grandmas' homes alternately during the days and evenings. In my hurry to leave one day, I neglected to grab a back up outfit for Alden should he have a diaper blowout. Never dispair! At Grandma Cynthia's house she has some of my and my sister's LITTLE GIRL clothes saved in a huge trunk. Rummaging through we found the following:

Yes, those are knee high striped socks, ruffle bottom daring red undies, and a S.N.O.B. t-shirt. Lookin' good. Lookin' fancy. Mom and I laughed ourselves silly and then some. Something about a ruffly fanny crawling away from you that does it.

1 comment:

merrittgade said...

I don't recall the socks, but the shirt and undies are totally things I remember on you! Or remember seeing on you in pictures anyway. Alden is a S.N.O.B. candidate! If that still existed.