Thursday, March 21, 2013

Good bye. Again.

Typically I don't like to advertise that I am at the house by myself but this blog is pretty safe, right? Don't tell anyone, ok, Grandma Betty? (She's my number one blog fan.)
The night before departure, February 28th, Dustin read to Alden and spent some quality time putting him to sleep for the last time for a month or so.
The next morning, Dustin was packed and one his way. Alden was a little sleepy. A little sad.
Does this pose look familiar? It's the second time we've moved out of Grants Pass but we are lucky to have such a wonderful house to rent out and come back to.
Booo-hooooo. Yeah, right. See the surf board? Dustin is pretty excited to get back to the beach.

He is securing our new home somewhere near San Diego while Alden and I tie up loose ends, pack up the house, pack a P.O.D. with the help of several friends, file taxes, get a new renter, etc. It's been a busy month for sure!

No comments: