Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreams Really Do Come True: A Princess Party

So on top of all of the pony excellence, Dustin and our good friends, The Allen Family, threw me a Princess Party. Shaunna was literally hopping from excitement when I came in. She got to throw a girly party-finally-after being surrounding by boys for years. We are a two girl island with a sea of six fellas.

That's right. It's a pinata. And a pony cake with a castle candle.

You know that feeling you get when you receive something you didn't even know you wanted? That's the feeling I had all day long.

I got to wear a tiara and even had a drink named after me by Shaunna, the best bar tender ever... vodka, Pama liqueur, champagne, and a sugar cube at the bottom.

I won't go into details but I have a broken toe and yet very fond memories ofthe best birthday party ever. I was blissfully asleep by 7 p.m.

Ashamed? No. Thirty-one year old Pony Princesses are entitled.
My thanks to my many friends and family that helped me celebrate one of the best years so far!
(As per usual, I did not get one picture of my friends. I swear I have them.)





1 comment:

Oliver said...

Whoot! Ponies!