Monday, January 11, 2010

"What is Awesome?" for $1,000, Alex?

Unless you are Porkie Pig, pants are cool. I have had the luxury of alternating between cloth diapers for Alden at home and disposables for public outings and travel. I found myself having to switch it up not only for convenience but the fact that modern baby pants are not meant to stretch over cloth diapers. Some don't and some simply can't. Alden can't bend at the waist in that combo making car seats impossible to use. So Santa took pity on our situation and bought us 3 pair if legwarmers. Below you'll find Alden in the slimming argyle set.
Now he can wear cloth diapers, stay warm, and not scuff up his knees in his recent effort to crawl. I thank the lady who gave me a spankin' deal on them and expect spring to come early as a personal "thank you" from Mother Earth.
You're welcome, Mother Earth.

No comments: