Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh, Wook It! I'm Four Months Old!

You've probably noticed that this blog has become, at least for now, really about Alden. Less about the house and how we are living in it as we fix it up. And THAT is tough cookies for anyone who thinks we may be a bit obsessed. C'mon! He is our ultimate project!
I introduced him to the jumping chair which, if you ask me, is one of the oddest contraptions invented. And I'd be lost without it! Alden detested his swing chair and was more than pumped to get set up in this thing... this thing that hangs from the door moulding and resembles something you'd rig your food up in while camping. But. Who am I to question the desires of a baby?
Observe.


1 comment:

Sy and Shaunna said...

We love this thing! We just put Jackson in it last weekend and it was a blast for all involved! Such big boys we have!