Sunday, June 14, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods...

... to grandmother's house we go!

Actually, since my mom moved back to Grants Pass over 2 months ago, the commute is SOOOO much better than the 8 hour drive it WOULD have been had she stayed in Tacoma. We are so grateful to have her near us again. I guess you have to be a grandma to understand the motivation and determination to move your entire life back to a town that you had left years before for a child that you haven't even met yet. I admire and appreciate that while still being bewildered by it. I guess I have 30 years or so to truly understand it. In the mean time, thank you, mom.

This is the three of us mama's on Mother's Day. This new baby is very lucky in that BOTH of the grandmom's live in the same town and within a mile of each other.

No comments: