Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Mother of All Baby Showers

Wow. When my sister-in-law, Megan, and oldest sister, Bekki, put their powers together... significant party times happen. They are one powerful super-aunt.


This is just the beginning of lovliness...


The two co-throwers...


Dustin started off the henna decorating portion of the party...


Nearly everyone joined in on decorating my baby bump...
Aunt Megan and us


Grandma Robbie


Ta-dah!


The food was so, so tasty! Indian/Moroccan fusion...


Pretty water...


Individual lemon cheesecake desserts that my mama made...


Loving it...


Aunt Bekki, Me/baby, Grandma Cynthia who thanked Dustin and I for doing this ALL for her!


A year ago, I would have laughed at the thought of having a baby shower at my house. It was a wreak and Dustin and I were still in contemplating-starting-a-family mode. Neither seemed doable just yet. But, as I am growing accustom to saying, WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES. I was so honored to have this shower thrown for us and am every so appreciative to all of you who came together to celebrate our new family.

Great. Now I'm crying. Again.

I thank you. Dustin thanks you. Our belly fruit thanks you.

No comments: