Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'll Have What He's Having

In the past four days, I've trained Curtis to hop around to confirm that, yes, he does INDEED have to go potty once I've asked him. To which I respond (to the tune of The Beach Boys' Let's Go Surfing) "Let's go potty now. You're gonna show me how. Let's go outside and peeeeeee. C'mon everybody let's peeeeee." It's pretty funny and I like to watch his eyes get all suspicious when I start dancing... either I'm that bad or he is SO jealous of my skills.
We've got this down for the most part. I just have to point at the ground in his sacred potty spot and say, "Go potty" and HE DOES. Quickly and efficiently. I don't know what exactly is in those kibbles that we buy him but I'm starting to think that they may be a supplement to my diet soon. I'd like to see a diagram of dog g.i. tracts to get the design down. Then I'll know so I can request it in my next life... unless I'm going to be a dog and then I'll wish for something else... like a unicorn horn or a kangaroo pouch. I digress. What I'm getting to here is that Curtis has the most reliable bowels ever. And now I have the suspicious eyes because I'm jealous of his skills.

2 comments:

Bekster said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with reliable bowels. But there is something wrong with eating dog kibble. Don't do it, Ed. You got away with it as a wee lass, but I'm not convinced it didn't do irreparable harm. You were bound and determined to eat that dog food. And a raw egg. And vitamin C like it was going out of style. And saltine crackers. And....

Megasmiles Personalized goodies! said...

Let me know if this works for ya!! As you know, the g.i. track of the Hardin clan is a little unpredictable, and I'm always looking for new ways to "help things along"!!