Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Visitors of November

Sure, I can post November happenings nearly 10 months later. Who's going to stop me? There are several reasons that folks stop blogging and for me it's that I became so incredibly busy and so overwhelmed to try to post meaningful and funny entries here that I put it off... until now. 

So here we go! Our first November guest was my youngest cousin, Emma. She is now a young lady college grad who is out traveling, working,  and searching for the next adventure in store for her. She came to see us for a long weekend and I loved it. We walked. We talked (and talked and talked) and beached and played! 
Then Spencer and Erika joined in and then my mom (who cared for Alden while we skipped to Las Vegas)  and then my oldest sister, Bekki (who joined us for a sea food restaurant Thanksgiving) and then Leah and Trevor. All good friends and family, all for us to visit with and explore America's Finest City, our little San Diego. 
Alden was a little let down by the end of the month when we declared that we weren't expecting any other guests for a while. He likes his adult playmates. We all do. 

No comments: