Monday, January 31, 2011

Married to a Rock Star Doppelganger

Back in November, in our extremely family event friendly neighborhood of Magnolia, a mom woman approached Dustin, excitedly asking, "Are you Caspar Babypants?" Dustin, completely bewildered but trying to be friendly, answered, "Sure? What? Yes. No."
Later, he admitted he hadn't been hit on in a while so he was pleased that she noticed him but, upon my explaining who Mr. Babypants is, he was less flattered. I think it is a sign of the times when you stop getting compliments on being Woody Harrelson's or Bruce Willis' doppelganger and get CASPAR BABYPANTS. Da-da, much?

1 comment:

MerrittGade said...

I totally agree that he looks like that guy! I saw him a few years ago as lead singer of the Presidents of the United States of America and could not believe how much he resembled Dustin.

Also, the word key I'm supposed to type in so I can post my comment is "aunta." That's me!