Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Get In Line

The next group of people that are the lucky ducks to stay at our home as guests get to go on this tour with us. Set aside $25 per adult and $15 per child and get ready for the time of your lives. I'll spring for the $2 Wacky Quacker as a thank you.
I've been wanting to go on this tour since we lived in Seattle the first time. Surprise, surprise, not a single one of our family members or friends wanted to join me. They'd rather have gone to bars and clubs and museums and open air markets. Bah. Been there, done that. Let's see Seattle from the inside of a wheeled boat. On water? Sure. On land? Yep. Crowd participation? All the way. Singing, quacking, waving. It's like cheerleading without the polyester skirts. Cheering without skirts? I'll bet that got the guys interested. So. Who will it be?


3 comments:

Sy and Shaunna said...

um yes please. sign me up. i want to do that. maybe we leave the boys at home and you and i just go. i don't see them enjoying it quite as much as we would. some day sister friend...some day.

Raven said...

Well, I live nearby, but I have been wanting to go for YEARS!!!! I will go!!!

Kym said...

Oh I have done that with my honey! I cannot believe nobody is into that. Hows about asking that fellow massage school buddy of ours!