Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sponges. Discuss.

I've cleaned a lot of dishes in my day. Like, a LOT of dishes. I've washed them in sinks AND in bathtubs. I've washed them outside and by river sides. For reals-ies. Been there. Washed that. And the last time I had the priviledge of a dish washing machine was over five years ago. FIVE YEARS of hand washing grimy plates, deep vases, kitty nibble bowls, glued on rice pans, and other stuff. Now, I ask you, ladies of the sponge, which brand and/or style of sponge do you prefer and why? I ask because I am in a sponge rut. I've been using "Chore Boy" sponges for over three years now and get panicky when I am on my last one. Worse? The other day, I couldn't find them in the store! What if they stop making them? So, I open the floor to a discussion of sorts where I implore you to share with me your sponge preference and why it is so. Sponges. Discuss.

1 comment:

mahlett76 said...

I don't have a preference so long as there is a scratchy side. I use 'em and lose 'em quickly to prevent grossness.