Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How Do YOU Spell Relief?

Relief is finding out you didn't get a parking ticket when you neglected to move your car on time. Relief is discovering that your favorite mascara is not discontinued but simply relocated to a better spot at the counter. Relief is having a washer and dryer IN YOUR HOME!!! Courtesy of my very own Oma (Grandma Lola), Dustin and I have our first washer and dryer IN OUR HOME! I haven't felt this domestically pleased since I had broken a toilet (it's a long story involving a jar of pickles that I'd rather not get into right now)and finally had it fixed after 5 days without it's VERY convenient services. No more scrounging up quarters and getting territorial at the laundromat on an early Saturday morning. Nope. This chick can wash her unmentionables at any hour of the day now. And she can wash her laundry, too!

1 comment:

Bekster said...

There is nothing more joyful than being able to dart to the dryer to retrieve freshly laundered underthings while completely naked. BECAUSE YOUR LAUNDRY FACILITIES ARE LOCATED INSIDE YOUR OWN HOME! This is a blessing that few people truly comprehend. Now off I go to put my wet clothes in the dryer. Better put a bathrobe on lest I run into one of the boys from next door down in the basement. Can you say awkward?