Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guns and the Men Who Love Them


I just dropped Dustin off out at my dad's house. We loaded up some firewood for our home since I will be in charge for the next 10 days. Because Dustin is going on a hunting trip. With my dad. In the woods. For 10 days.

Hunting. Dad. Woods. 10 days.
He's been hunting before and has guns and stuff. But it seems so odd to me that this guy, the same one that sets up fashion editorial photos and wears Seven jeans and tailored shirts, likes to shoot at deer and elk and shower in a tarp tent and cook over a pit for every meal.
He's always been an outdoors man but I've never seen anticipation quite like this before. It is very unnerving but also endearing. Get it? En-DEAR-ing? Funny.

1 comment:

TANNING TEMPTATION said...

I love this Bolg, fun stuff
Hugs to you both.